- The winning songwriter will perform their winning song live during our open to the public “Songwriters in the Round” concert Friday, May 11, 2018, along with our mentors. (Must attend INSPIRESONG 2018 for this prize!)
- The winning song will be produced by Ian Eskelin
- The winning song will be presented to music industry personnel through Nashville Song Pitcher.
- The winning song will be considered for a single song publishing agreement with WORD Worship Publishing.
- The winning songwriter will have a press release issued announcing their selection as the grand prize winner to music industry and thousands of fans of christian music through Indie Impact
- Event registration for the winner will be reimbursed!
InspireSong 2018 Song Contest Now Open!
- ANY songwriter can submit as many songs as they desire.
- There is a $25 fee to submit your song, which includes a review from Nashville Song Pitcher And, if you attend InspireSong 2018, we’ll give your song submission fee back to you as a $25 credit. NOTE: Only ONE song discount applies regardless of how many songs you submit to the Contest. (you must enter our discount code to receive the credit.) See our Registration Page.
- Songs can be submitted until April 10, 2018.
- On May 1, 2018 We will list SEMI-FINALISTS on this page. All songwriters who submit their song are encouraged to attend INSPIRESONG 2018 (but it is not a requirement to submit).
SUBMIT YOUR SONG(S)
To submit your song(s), enter your information in the form.
- Click the UPLOAD SONG FILES BUTTON where you can select your song files (both music and lyrics) from your computer hard drive.
- Select the amount of songs you are submitting.
- Click the Submit button to complete your payment. Payment is through Mohr Creative Group.
- Your song files and information will then be sent to us.
- We’ll then get in touch with you about your song evaluation