The final winner of the InspireSong 2017 Songwriter Contest is Meredith Mauldin with her song “Road Less Travelled”. Congrats to Meredith!
Meredith’s song was selected as the winning song by our mentors (based on the quality of the songwriting and commercial potential) and will receive the following:
- The winning songwriter will perform their winning song live during our open to the public “Songwriters in the Round” concert Friday, May 19, 2017, along with Matthew West and WORD Publishing songwriters. (Must attend INSPIRESONG 2017 for this prize!)
- The winning song will be produced by grammy-award-winning, Sesac #1 writer of the year, and 2013 billboard #1 producer of the year, Seth Mosley from Full Circle Music Group
- The winning song will be presented to music industry personnel through Nashville Song Pitcher.
- The winning song will be considered for a single song publishing agreement with WORD Worship Publishing.
- The winning songwriter will have a press release issued announcing their selection as the grand prize winner to music industry and thousands of fans of christian music through Indie Impact
- Event registration for the winner will be reimbursed!